RSDF launched Enhancing Roma Inclusion and Empowerment call for proposals
The RSDF launched on September 11, 2019, Enhancing Roma Inclusion and Empowerment call for proposals.
The total amount allocated to the call is 16,000,000 Euro, coming from the EEA Grants 2014-2021 (85%) and public co-financing (15%). The financial allocation is channeled into 3 thematic funding streams:
- Service provision projects – 10,000,000 Euro
- Capacity-building projects for existing educational / after school/daycare centers – 3,000,000 Euro
- Empowerment projects – 3,000,000 Euro
The minimum value of the grant that can be requested for the implementation of a project is 300,000 Euro and the maximum one is 1,000,000 Euro.
Projects funded under the call shall contribute to meeting one or more of the following objectives:
- Increasing the access and quality of sectorial or integrated services for Roma, in the following sectors: social assistance, education, employment, health, and housing.
- Consolidating the capacity of existent educational / after school/daycare centers working with a high percentage of Roma children and youth.
- Empowering Roma people.
- Fighting all forms of discrimination of Roma people. Read more