SMALL GRANT SCHEME ACCESS TO FINANCING – 2020
“Never say it can’t be done, better start with let’s see”
Launching date: April 7, 2020
Objective: To increase the capacity of local authorities to obtain funding for implementing the measures foreseen in local development strategies and plans, targeting local development and poverty reduction in poor, isolated, marginalized communities.
In this context, through the small grants scheme, the RSDF will finance the development of technical documentation for the realization of community investments, consisting of the construction / extension / rehabilitation / modernization of:
- social infrastructure (projects related to infrastructure for social services, education, health, employment),
- water supply infrastructure (projects aimed at ensuring the water supply of the units providing social services),
- sewerage infrastructure (projects for wastewater evacuation for the units providing social services),
- roads, bridges and footbridges (projects focusing on roads of county or local interest, bridges and footbridges that facilitate disadvantaged groups access to social services)
- housing (projects targeting social housing).
Eligible Project Promoters: The grants available during the call can only be requested by the authorities of the local public administration (communes, cities / municipalities or counties) and must aim to make investments exclusively at the level of rural or small urban territorial administrative units (with a population below 20,000 inhabitants, according to the 2011 census), on the territory of which there are marginalized communities, inhabited by people at risk of poverty or social exclusion.
The total amount allocated: € 815,152 and comes from EEA Grants 2014-2021 (85%) and public co-financing (15%).
The minimum grant amount: the minimum grant amount that can be claimed is 5,000 euros and the maximum is 40,000 euros.
The deadline for submitting projects is July 27, 2020 (deadline modified by the Corrigendum no. 2/16.07.2020)
Download the package of documents related to SGS 2 – 2020 (documentation actualized by the Corrigendum no. 2/16.07.2020)
List of submitted projects
On Wednesday, July 29, 2020, RSDF published the list of projects submitted under the Small Grants Scheme Access to Financing – 2020, with the submission deadline being July 27, 2020. See the list
* * *
Corrigendum no. 2 to the “Access to financing – 2020” call for proposals: July 27, 2020, the new deadline for submission of project proposals
The Romanian Social Development Fund announces the extension of the deadlines related to the processes of online account opening and submission of project proposals under the call “Access to financing – 2020 ”.
Thus, the deadline for opening online accounts required for the submission of project proposals is extended until July 22, 2020, at 16:00, and the deadline for online submission of project proposals is extended until July 27, 2020, at 17:00. These changes have been included in a corrigendum that eligible applicants are invited to consult, accessing corrigendum no.2 / 16.07.2020.
SMALL GRANT SCHEME ACCES TO FINANCING – 2019
Launching date: February 5, 2019
The small grant scheme Access to financing aims to increase the capacity of local authorities to obtain funding for the implementation of the measures provided for in local development strategies and plans, aiming at local development and reducing poverty in poor, isolated, marginalized communities.
In this context, through the small grant scheme, the RSDF will finance the elaboration of technical documentation for the realization of:
- community investments, consisting of the construction / extension / rehabilitation / modernization of the social infrastructure (projects targeting the infrastructure for social services, for education, health, employment)
- infrastructure for water supply (projects aimed at ensuring the water supply of units providing social services)
- sewage infrastructure (projects aiming at the disposal of waste water for the units that provide social services), roads, bridges and bridges (projects targeting county roads, local roads, bridges and bridges that facilitate access to social services for disadvantaged groups)
- housing development (social housing).
Eligible project promoters are local public administration authorities, respectively: municipalities, cities (including municipalities), counties in the territory of which there are rural or small-urban marginalized communities (with up to 20,000 inhabitants), inhabited by people at risk of poverty or social exclusion, who will benefit from the investments to be made through the subsequent financing that will be obtained by the beneficiaries of the grant scheme.
In total, the amount allocated to this grant scheme is € 1,000,000 and comes from EEA Grants 2014 – 2021 (85%) and public co-financing (15%).
The minimum amount of the grant that can be applied for is 5,000 euros and the maximum one is 40,000 euros.
The deadline for submitting projects is April 24, 2019.
Regional informative seminars
In order to present the call for proposals SGS Acces to financing, the PO organized 3 regional information seminars in Iași (20.02.2019), Craiova (21.02.2019) and Cluj-Napoca (27.02.2019), with the participation of 88 participants.
List of projects admitted after administrative evaluation
Wednesday, July 3, 2019, the RSDF published the list of projects that were declared admitted following the administrative evaluation (formal and eligibility). Download
* * *
List of submitted projects
On Monday, May 13, 2019, the RSDF published the list of projects submitted under the small grant scheme, the deadline for submission being April 24, 2019. Download