Employment opportunity! RSDF put up for competition two positions as project expenditure verification officer
The Romanian Social Development Fund (RSDF) intends to contract, through a competition, two Project expenditure verification officers, COR code 242104.
General attributions and responsibilities
- Complies with the implementation regulation related to EEA/Norwegian Financial Mechanism 2014-2021, the Programme Agreement, the Programme Implementation Agreement, the Implementation Agreement on the management of non-reimbursable external funds and the applicable legislation at local and national level, as well as the applicable European Union one, throughout the implementation period, as well as the operational procedures applicable to the position
- Ensures that the projects implemented under the programme contribute to the general objectives of the EEA/Norwegian Financial Mechanisms 2014-2021, to the specific results and indicators of the programme, within the activities in her/his responsibility
- Ensures that the projects comply with the Regulation, the guidelines issued by FMC, Programme Agreement as well as with the national and EU applicable legislation, within the activities in her/his responsibility
- Ensures that the implementation of the activities in her/his responsibility is done according to the principles of economy, efficiency and effectiveness
- She/he is constantly focused on the professional improvement
- Ensures the transparency and availability of the documents, ensures the electronic registration and storage of the documents
- Notifies and reports any irregularities according to the Operational procedure for irregularities
- Identifies and evaluates the risks at the level of the office’s activities and reports them to the person in charge with the risk management and keeping the risk register according to the procedure regarding the risks.
The main specific attributions are: financial verification of the reports and budgets of the project promoters/beneficiaries, financial monitoring of the assigned projects under the Local Development Programme.
The project expenditure verification officers will be employed based on a fixed-term, of 3 years, employment contract, with the possibility of transforming it to an indefinite period, with full time of 8 hours/day, respectively 40 hours/week, unevenly distributed, working in RSDF’s office/at home (as appropriate), for the duration of the Local Development Programme. The trial period is 30 working days.
For one of the positions the activity starts immediately, while for the other one the activity is to start at September 1, 2021.